• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Microwave sparks fire at Auburn Motel 6

About a dozen guests at the Motel 6 at 1819 Auburn Ravine Road were stranded in the cold Monday morning due to a fire in one of the rooms.

http://www.news10.net/video/2125168648001/1/Microwave-sparks-fire-at-Auburn-Motel-6 http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/kxtv/35121343001/35121343001_2125187810001_th-5106e504e4b061ad3ba0d980-672293877001.jpg?pubId=35121343001 Microwave sparks fire at Auburn Motel 6 About a dozen guests at the Motel 6 at 1819 Auburn Ravine Road were stranded in the cold Monday morning due to a fire in one of the rooms. auburn motel 6 fire012813News locallocalNewsKXTV 01:23

Next Up

    

More Videos