• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Fire at Motel 6 in Auburn

About a dozen guests at the Motel 6 at 1819 Auburn Ravine Road were stranded in the cold Monday morning due to a fire in one of the rooms.

http://www.news10.net/video/2124761851001/1/Fire-at-Motel-6-in-Auburn http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/kxtv/35121343001/35121343001_2124764010001_th-5106974be4b0a9ddd8b53d73-1206954755001.jpg?pubId=35121343001 Fire at Motel 6 in Auburn About a dozen guests at the Motel 6 at 1819 Auburn Ravine Road were stranded in the cold Monday morning due to a fire in one of the rooms. auburn motel 6 fire012813auburn ravine roadNews locallocalNewsKXTV 01:42

Next Up

    

More Videos