SACRAMENTO COUNTY, CA - Five people were arrested after Sacramento County sheriff's deputies saw a drug deal going down in a Foothill Farms neighborhood Thursday morning.
Parole agents were on the 4700 block of GreenHolme Drive to check on to parolees at two homes, Sgt. Jason Ramos said. When the agents got to the area, they saw, what they believed, to be drug deal between the two homes.
After, the agents talked to the parolees and asked if they could search their homes; the parolees agreed. Inside, the agents found $35, 000 in cash, 6 pounds of marijuana, two rifles, another firearm, ammunition and drug paraphernalia.
Ramos said the five people arrested in the bust were:
- Christopher Elvis, 25, for drug possession for sale and violation of parole
- Morgan Davis, 21, for drug possession for sale and possession of drugs and controlled substances
- Robert Polstin, 52, for possession of controlled substance
- Lindsay Howe, 47, for drug possession for sale and possession of drugs while armed with loaded firearm
- Amber Montano, 22, for possession of controlled substance