By Glenda Fowler
The back is one of your biggest muscle groups to work. A strong back is also important for core strength and posture.
What are you waiting for? Bring that sexy back..
Back Extensions with double dumbell rows:
1) Bend over the back extension bench.
2) Reach down and grab two dumbells.
3) Bring the dumbells up along side you as you lift yourself up.
4) Arch your back once you reach the top.
5) Lower weights out in front of you as you return to the starting position.
Do 4 sets of 15 reps.
More about Glenda Fowler:
Glenda Fowler is a NASM Certified trainer at PowerHouse Gym Placerville, Ca. She is a NPC bodybuliding competitor and a mother of 4. She specializes in working with clients looking for fitness for weight loss, competition training, nutrition and those looking for an all over healthy lifestyle.