Man charged in shooting rampage talks to San Francisco TV station

3:33 PM, Apr 11, 2012   |    comments
One Goh
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The man charged with the fatal shooting of seven people at Oakland's Oikos University last week has told a San Francisco television station that he's "deeply sorry" about the shooting.

In an exclusive jailhouse interview with a San Francisco CBS affiliate One Goh also told the station that he realizes that the families of the victims are what he termed "so angry with me."

During the interview with the station, Goh acknowledged that his lawyer has told him not to discuss the case.

But he didn't appear to make any effort to dispute allegations that he was the gunman who shot and killed seven and wounded three in the shooting rampage of April 2.

The 43-year-old Goh has not entered a plea after being charged with seven counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder.

The Associated Press

Most Watched Videos