Just in time for the holiday season, Esquire magazine released their list of the "Worst Gifts on Earth" . We've selected seven that we feel are particularly "questionable" choices for holiday gifts:
- Banana Bunker - A plastic casing to protect your banana from becoming going soft and mushy.
- Mourning Stones - Tell the dearly departed you miss them by dropping rocks on their final resting place.
- Good Night Behavior Modification Light - A large glowing moon (that looks more like a grinning sun) designed to modify your child's behavior by staring at it.
- Decapitated Teddy Lamp - A teddy bear with a lamp shade and bulb in place of a head. A night light that could inspire night-mares.
- Fido Bag- A purse shaped like a headless dog.
- Robin Charlotte Belt Buckle - Dead sea animals stuck in the center of your waistline.
- Bunny Suit Pajamas - To quote the dad in "A Christmas Story", these will make you look like a "pink nightmare."
See the Entire List. CAUTION: Some of the items contain adult themes and subject matter.