'Wartune', a MMORPG for PC from Reality Squared Games.
Reality Squared Games will be launching a massive content update this Thanksgiving holiday for its hybrid strategy MMORPG Wartune.
The massive content update comes as a part of Patch 1.4.5 and will include the following features:
- Rested Experience - Players who are offline for more than 24 hours will now begin accumulating additional experience called "Rested Experience." During this rested state players will receive double experience.
- Guild Chat - Guild members will be able to communicate with one another using Guild Chat, a private chat interface just for its guild members.
- Guild Chamber - All guilds now hold a special territory: the Guild Chamber. The Guild Chamber offers guild members the opportunity to gain bundles of guild contribution and experience.
- Guild Battle - Soon, players can test a guild's prowess in the Guild Battle. Each week, the top 16 guilds listed in the Guild Strength Rankings will be chosen to compete in battle. Rewards are based on how quickly guilds defeat each other. The longer you last, the better your rewards.
- Cross-Server 3v3 Arena - With the updated Arena, players will nw be able to compete in the 3v3 Arena across servers in the same time zone.
The update also brings legendary equipment into the game. Level 40, 50 and 60 legendary equipment may now be synthesized in the Blacksmith, with the following requirements:
- Relevant Epic Equipment - Found in Normal/Nightmare Multi-player Dungeons
- Legendary Stone - Found in Level 40+ Nightmare Multi-player Dungeons
- Legendary Equipment Shard - Found in the Arena Shop
Furthermore, once a player reaches level 40, they will receive a White Battle Steed. Mounts directly increase your attributes and increase your movement speed in the Battleground, dungeons, Guild Battle and the Wilds. Mount attribute boosts are compiled, therefore the more mounts a player has, the more benefits he will receive.
Wartune is a free-to-play browser-based fantasy game with hybrid gameplay revolving around city building, single player training, multiplayer-based campaign exploring, and dungeon brawling.