Paradox Interactive is a developer and publisher of computer games.
Game publisher Paradox Interactive is gearing up for a coast-to-coast tour to exhibit six of its upcoming titles.
The bus tour begins in New York City and will make its second stop in Cleveland, Ohio. Future stops will be announced in the near future.
The lineup of games hitting the road with Paradox is as follows:
• Salem: The Crafting MMO - Live the grungy life of a colonial settler in an unforgiving MMORPG.
• War of the Roses - Engage in brutal team-based melee combat and give your enemies a taste of your death metal.
• A Game of Dwarves - A really underground dwarf management sim; only if you are part on the exciting underground scene will you have heard about it.
• Dungeonland - Co-op hack & slash with an alternative twist: one evil GM controls the dungeon against his "friends".
• Starvoid - Multiplayer real-time strategy in space with an army of techno-droids.
• The Showdown Effect - Freestyle sidescrolling combat with a fusion of 1980s character archetypes.
Paradox has also stated that an thus far unannounced special guest will be participating in the tour.
The company will be posting photos and be blogging about the tour as it happens on its Tumblr page: http://paradox-interactive-on-tour.tumblr.com/